What is a Traffic Exchange?
How Does Traffic Exchanges Work?
Autosurf and Manual Traffic Exchanges
Pros and Cons of Traffic Exchanges
- It can be used to advertise any website’s product and services.
- You can get your website in front of a large amount of viewers.
- Advertisers can buy ad space on your site. (if you own the exchange)
- You get rewarded for your referrals
- You can build downlines in your favorite traffic exchanges.
- You get exposure to competitors’ products and services.
- The traffic is not very targeted.
- They do not have many new resources or new products to buy.
- The chances for conversion on traffic exchanges are very low.
- Autosurf and bot traffic are not counted as legit views.
- The use of traffic exchanges can result in a lot of spam backlinks.
How to Use a Traffic Exchange
The Best Traffic Exchange WebSites
You can promote unlimited sites.
1:1 exchange ratio.
EasyHits4U is regarded as one of the top manual traffic exchanges on the web.
It has way over 1,000,000 members and is very easy to use.
It has a 1:1 exchange ratio
EasyHits4U provides detailed statistics and tracking, geo-targeting and so much more.
It has a 1:1 exchange ratio with a 4-second surfing ratio.
Surfing contests downline builder and more...
You can also earn 100% monthly commissions when your downline upgrades.